portobella sammich from Alta Cucina, yummm
Since Nikki tagged me, I'll play along. The rules as Nikki explained them:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Five food related facts about me:
1. I eat arborrio rice mixed with butter and sugar almost every night for dinner. It's an addiction. I love my rice cooker. I love the simplicity. And sometimes, I love the redundancy.
3. Cherry-flavored drinks are my downfall: Diet Cheerwine, Diet Cherry Coke, and Jones Black Cherry Soda (it's sugar free!), yet I mostly loathe cherry flavoring, especially in cough syrup.
4.We bought a tub of Nestle cookie dough last week. I dipped my spoon in and ate a bunch of it despite having no sense of taste at all with my sinus issues of late. I threw it out before it was finished because it was too much of a temptation for Ian and I found it yucky tasting when my sense of taste returned. The best cookie dough is homemade, but if I have to rely on the manufactured kind, I prefer Pillsbury in the big sausage-link-like packaging. There's something so satisfying about squeezing out a blob of cookie dough from a that tubed-like container that represents the eating-of-cookie-dough experience.
5. My favorite meal, of late, besides the pseudo-rice pudding supper, is cheese and fruit. The cheese in question is brie. Brie, I hardly knew ye! I regret the years that I didn't appreciate brie. And surely, brie deserves a blog post all its own, in due time.
I'm tagging these folks: Bad Fortune Cookie, Dawn Houser, Gotta Knit, Golden Loving Knitter, and Write Kudzu, but I'm breaking rule number 4 and not letting them know it, just cause I think they've all been tagged before and may not want to play. Will rely on serendipity to so move those tagged.